Monday, October 11, 2010

3.

What a weekend! First and foremost, my amazing boyfriend made his biggest painting yet. It's 36"x56" and for sale for $150, a total steal in my opinion. I'm always torn when he wants to sell a painting since that means it will no longer be on our walls. Anyway, here it is. Pretty great right? The rest of his work can be found at http://www.artbreak.com/trainstopdecoy/works

In other news, didn't get as much crafting done this weekend as usual, I guess I needed a bit of a break. Took some flowers over to a cool new boutique called Knack to drop them off on consignment. Packaged another bouquet this morning to have shipped off to Andrea in Georgia for her wedding. She wanted fall colors; reds, oranges and browns. I think it came out quite nicely.



Not much else happened this weekend. A pretty epic Mario Kart-a-thon happened Friday night with the help of some pizza and wine and both N64 and Gamecube. Nerdy? Absolutely.

2 comments:

  1. Dana - Your flowers are amazing! I am sure the wedding ones will be very well received. Boyfriend's work is pretty cool too. What a talented pair!

    ReplyDelete