Wednesday, October 13, 2010

4.

So I just got approved for my first car loan! Woo! Our car right now is on it's last leg so we're very relieved to be able to get a new (used) car. So that's pretty exciting. We haven't picked a car yet but it's a relief having the loan in place. My boy is quite sick this morning. We hardly ever have fast food and we had some last night on a whim and he is paying for this morning which seems unfair. The unfortunate part is that I drove to work instead of walking since I was running late and now I have to pay downtown parking fee's all day; 10 bucks to park downtown for the day, isn't that ridiculous?

I have a potential new customer who would need shipping to Ireland....anyone have any familiarity with international shipping? I've never done it before and could use some advice. I got a quote from USPS and it said approximately $40-50, that seemed astronomical until I checked with Fedex and they quoted it at over $100. Ahh! The order would be large enough to justify such high shipping costs but it seems hard to ask for 40 dollars in shipping...

Finished up a bouquet last night for a returning customer, had a bit of a panic attack when I couldn't find the last bit of the ribbon she needed but alas it was sitting right in front of me the whole time. It always seems to work out that way.

I hope everyone has a great day! I need to get my work done so I can get home and take care of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment