Monday, October 18, 2010

5.

We bought a new car! Well, it's used, but it's new to us! A 1999 gold Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's got lots of miles on it but my monthly payment is low and it has leather seat warmers! Not to mention all the door handles work and we won't have to re-fill the brake fluid every week :) 


In etsy news....I worked all weekend on my new line of boutonnieres. They still need work (like everything!) but I'm happy with them so far. Here's a link to my boutonniere section, let me know what you think!

I'm also on a hunt for gold buttons for an order of 15 boutonnieres I'm working on. I want somethin shiney! Anyone have any ideas?

Oh. and I realized I wasn't "following" people correctly so no one comes up on my list of blogs that i'm following. Ahh! I had thought I was following so many cool blogs but I screwed it up somehow. Back to the drawing board on that one. 

Have a great monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment